The purpose of this policy is to advise you, our customer, about the services that can be expected from us, and the steps and procedures that can be taken if you are not satisfied with the services you received.
• Manicure & Spa Pedicure
• Artificial Nails
• Nail Arts
• Tinted Lashes and Eyebrows
- If your nails are scratched or misshaped, we will fix them only if you notify us within 24 hours of the service.
- You must arrange an appointment to have your nails fixed within 7 days from your initial service.
- We offer no refund or credit because you changed your mind.
- We will redo any service at no cost to you if you are unsatisfied with the quality of our work, provided that you notify us immediately after our service that you are unhappy with the quality of the work.
- As soon as you depart our salon implies that you accepted and are happy with the service provided to you.
We will charge you for the costs of any repairs or replacements due to you changing your mind about the color or the shape of the nails or the damages caused by you.
For example, due to your own lack of care for your nails, or the finish of your nails, they are damaged (i.e. that they were broken, chipped, or start to lift), or you choose to paint all ten nails dark red, after 1 or 2 finish coats, then ask to switch to crème brown colors. We will charge for the cost of any repairs or replacements with a similar scenario.
We do not guarantee the lasting or good finish coat of the polish when we are required to use your polish.
If you have any questions on how to care for your nails please ask the nail technician.
Please contact our salon coordinator if you are going to be late for your appointment. If you expect to be more than ten minutes late, we cannot guarantee the completion of the services booked, but we’ll make every effort to do so.
We are not responsible for any personal items that were damaged during services (the stain mark from the mask or scrub from the spa, etc.). Please be extra careful when handling polishes and check if any belongings are left behind.
We are not responsible for any loss or stolen item that occurred in our establishment.
Please watch your belongings as we are not responsible.
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Vogue Nail Lounge Gift Certificates are acceptable tenders for all services and products. All other forms of payments, including checks, will not be accepted.
No cash advances: You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Gift Cards: We are not liable to redeem any Gift Card that is presented for redemption after the expiry date.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards: Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Gift Cards cannot be canceled: You cannot cancel your Gift Card.
Your Gift Card, your responsibility: You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card.
Gift-cards or gift certificates: They are non-refundable and cannot be replaced lost or stolen gift-cards. Sorry we don't have mailing service physical gift-cards to your home. For more details purchase e-giftcard, please call manager of the salon.
If you have any complaints or feedback, please contact the manager or email us at Voguenailsoakton@gmail.com.
To allow us to provide a quality service as efficiently as possible, you need to:
• Ask for the service that you would like to have. If you are unsure, please speak to the salon manager.
• Inform our staff if you are allergic to any chemicals or substances before receiving any service.
• While receiving service, please provide our staff with your feedback and or comments on their services so our staff can satisfy your requirements right away.
• Inform the staff member or salon manager immediately if you have any concerns relating to the salon, the staff, or any service.
• Inform the salon manager immediately if you have any concerns that you have an infection or any other abnormal reaction or condition with respect to your nails.
At Vogue Nail Lounge, we strive our best to provide high-quality service and we treat you with courtesy and respect.
Thank you for your continuing support.
Any group appointments or no-shows without notice will be charged an additional 20% per 1 no-show.
Which will be charged towards their gift card no exceptions.
Have to give at least 4 hours prior notice that the group is not coming.
Party group of 4 or more appointments: We require a 50% deposit of stated services and a 20% service charge.
No shows will be charged 15% of stated service from the deposit at check out.
Special Spa Packages
Requires payment in advance and is non-refundable for no shows
- Gift card payment cannot be applied with any other offers or coupons or special packages
- Coupons and offers can only be applied per client and connot be combined with another person
- Please show any coupons or special offers before or at check out